Due to continued expansion a vacancy has arisen for a full-time LEAD ELECTRICIAN within our Company.
Why choose a career as part of the Lawrence Electrical team?
As an established business, with more than 50 years’ experience in the electrical industry, we specialise in industrial and commercial electrical installation and automation. We work within all industries including quarries, bakeries, recycling plants, mining, gas and emerging technologies. We can offer you real career opportunities both in installation and bespoke automation. We are looking for people to grow with our business and contribute towards our future success.
We are fully accredited NICEIC, ECA, Constructionline and Trustmark.
- to deliver electrical services across a wide spectrum of industries
- to work away from home as required
- in order to achieve customer objectives and targets over time may be required
- to coach and mentor electrical engineering apprentices
- to provide training and support to transfer basic electrical skills
- to perform reactive planned tasks effectively and efficiently
- to provide support with problem solving activities and coach problem solving techniques
- to ensure adherence to Company H&S standards and legal compliance at all times
- to be able to carry out EICR efficiently
- to have C&G 18th Edition, time served apprentices (NVQ3)
- to have full UK driving licence
- to have the ability to work on electrical installations in various settings
- to provide preventative maintenance on customer sites
- to have the ability to fault finding and problem solve on basic installations and on industrial machinery
- PLC and Control Circuits
- Variable speed drives
- Safety Courses – IOSH